• C.W. Longer Elementary Forms
                  *Absence Excuse  (New!)
    Use this form to provide an electronic excuse for your student's absence.
    This form may be used for absences, early dismissals and tardies.
    If your student will miss more than two (2) days of school, a Trip Request Form must be submitted two weeks prior to the absence. Please send form to your child's teacher after you've completed it.
    To request an accessible version of any non-accessible District document, please email your request to robin.bender@hasdtigers.com.  The District sometimes publishes documents from other agencies; in these instances, we invite you to contact the third party agency directly to request an accessible version.