Final Exam Instructions for Infinite Campus
This only affects teachers giving final exams.
When you enter final exam grades, there is a multi-step process you will need to follow. You must complete the preliminary steps prior to submitting final exam grades. Final exam grades are entered as an individual grade, NOT part of the 9 week grades.
Go to Gradebook
2. Select MP4-Section-Final Exam (Under Task)
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Categories
5. Click Add- Name the Category Final Exam
6. Do NOT enter a weight. It is only one assignment, no weight needed. System figures out the weight in conjunction with the 9 weeks for the 4 MP.
7. Select Sections, Select Final Exam under the Grading Task
8. Click Save-Click Close
9. Click ADD at top of Gradebook
10. Name the Assignment-Final Exam Abbreviation FE
11. Select Sections
12. Click on Final Exam under Grading Tasks and enter total number of possible points.
13. Click Save
14. Enter Scores
15. Click POST and Save
If you don’t score immediately and come back to find it.1.
Go to gradebook
2. Select Class at top
3. Select Final Exam under Task
4. Enter grades if necessary