• When Your Child Is Absent

    When your child is absent from school, it is necessary to send a written excuse with them on the day that they return.  Please be sure to date the note and include your child's first and last name, his/her six-digit ID number, and the reason for the absence. 
    It is not necessary to call on the day of the absence. 


    Taking A Trip


    While we do not encourage the taking of trips during the school year, we realize that it is sometimes unavoidable.  If your child(ren) will be absent from school for more than two days due to travel, you must fill out a "Trip Form" at least two weeks prior to the date of departure.  This form can be obtained in the office or downloaded here.  Form must be submitted at least one week in advance.  After completing the form, have your child give it to their homeroom teacher.  The teacher will sign the form and submit it to Mr. Gildea for approval.