• Does Your Child Have a Food Allergy or Intolerance? 

    The cafeteria will provide a food substitution for students who have food allergies and/or a food intolerance.  
    To ensure the safety of your child with a special dietary need, please have a physician fill out and sign a food allegery or intolerance form.  The form is available at the school nurse office or by calling the food service office at 814-695-7537.
    If you have any questions, please contact:
    Betsy J Snyder, Food Service Director