The Hollidaysburg Area School District has purchased Anti-Virus licenses for all employees for home use. We are using the Sophos Anti-virus which we have found to be better than other products on the market. This is being offered to employees totally free of charge. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity and install it on your home computers. Please keep the UserID and Password private. You will need to log into Tigerwires Web Page and then view this page to see the userid and password below. THIS IS FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.
In order to use this at home you must follow the following directions carefully and remember to update on a regular basis.
1. If you have any other antivirus installed on your machine, you MUST uninstall before doing anything else.
2. Read the instructions carefully.
3. Click on the link on the left, "Sophos Anti-Virus"
4. On the left side of the page under SUPPORT your will see "Downloads and Updates". Click on this link.
5. Midway down the page, it will ask for your Username and Password.
You will need to log into Tigerwires Web Page and then view this page to see the userid and password in this area. THIS IS FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY.
6. Follow the instructions given to you onscreen for your particular machine.
7. Program will download the latest Anti-virus.
8. Please be sure to update your antivirus on a monthly basis. More often if you hear of a new virus circulating.