• 2016 - 2017 PSSA Testing Window  

    Please click the link below to access the PSSA Parent Letter and attachments. The following information is provided for parent(s)/guardian(s) concerning the ELA, Math and Science assessments.

          2016-2017 PSSA Information

    Comments (-1)
  • Primanti Bros. Hometown Edge DFD runs February 1st -May 1st
    Show your Hometown Edge ID card everytime you visit the Altoona location
    and 10% will go back to the school to help with field trips and more. It's not just a single night,
    visit as many times thru May 1st. Share your ID card with a friend, neighbor or co-workers. Simply take
    a picture of the FRONT of the ID card and send it to them. We are team "B" and it needs to be shown every time
    you dine. Click here for more info.

    Comments (-1)
  • School Lunch

    Any lunch money sent to school must be in an envelope labeled with your student's
    first & last name and ID number.
    Comments (-1)
  • Parents!!

    You can easily "Update contact info in School Messenger" by clicking on that link in the "For Parents" section below. This will allow you to decide how you are contacted in the event of school delay/cancellation/emergency dismissal. 

    Comments (-1)


    Changing your phone number or address?

    Click here for instructions to change your phone number or emergency contacts through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
    Click here for instructions to change your address.
    Comments (-1)
  • Homework  

    Need homework for an absent student?  Be sure to call the office before 9:00am. Please do not call for homework unless your child will be absent MORE THAN ONE DAY.  


    Comments (-1)
  • dog

    Visit our new math series  

    Go Math! at Think Central.


    Comments (-1)

Upcoming Events

View Calendar

Headlines & Features